The Online Marketing Classroom has a wealth of resources to choose from to enable you to improve your business whether you’re just starting out, or if you have an existing business where you want to improve your sales or profits, or if you’re a marketing professional or agency.
I have learned more from this course over the past month, than I have in 5 years of previous self-employment!
When you have membership to the Online Marketing Classroom you have full access to everything!
The site is immediately visually pleasing to look at, in nice clear sections with easily identifiable icons too:
It’s intuitive to know where to click and to find your way around quickly to sections that are of most benefit to you.
Benefit from Specialist Expertise
The systems, tools and assets described on the site have been tried and tested by Steven Clayton and Aidan Booth to make their own successful business; and to improve businesses of their 50,000 members.
Because new people join all the time and have slightly different requirements and Steven and Aidan have trained, coached, taught and communicated with these people; this gives them the experience to help other businesspeople in similar situations.
Regardless of your current circumstances as a new or existing business owner, a sole-trader, or a team of 50+ this site can improve your business.
This site is great for saving you from having to learn the hard way through mistakes, which can be time consuming, frustrating, expensive and can damage your business; instead it fast-tracks you to having a more profitable and successful business.
Just some of the MANY benefits of the site include the following:
There are Labs that include how to:
• build a business plan
• sell your own branded products on Amazon
• create a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) consultancy to earn income from local businesses
• do affiliate marketing, selling people’s products for profit
• create and market your own information products and get affiliates on board to sell these for you
• build a Kindle publishing business.
The labs are very specific depending on which business area interests you. For me, I was personally interested in the Kindle Lab.
Inside the labs there are ‘cheat sheets’ where you can learn more about the techniques that work in particular areas; there are webinars; there’s information based on business expert techniques that have worked, and ‘secrets’; software tools; information about funding, forecasting, tracking and cashflow; information about how to build funnels; blog posts; information about fee and paid for tools and services; a commission blueprint evolution course; and a $40 million dollar launch manual.
The Tutorials are split into three main categories:
Under ‘Traffic’ you can learn how to:
• Create income from a membership site
• Optimize your site for voice searches
• Build a chat bot for messenger marketing
• Gain leads via n UpViral contest
• Grow your business with Facebook Groups
• Sell SEO services to local businesses
Under ‘Cashflow’ you can learn how to:
• Double your productivity
• Grow your eCommerce business
• Grow your business
• Prioritise and self-motivate
• Get traffic from Google Shopping
• Accelerate your eCommerce business
Under ‘Conversions’ you can learn how to:
• Write a sales letter that converts
• Grow your eCommerce
• Create a customer profile
• Scale your business using automation
• Get influencers to promote your brand
• Sell using psychology
There’s a workshop every month. Here is what has taken place so far throughout 2019:
• January 2019 – How to Write Sales Letters That Convert
• February 2019 – How to Double Your Productivity
• March 2019 – Create Recurring Income with a Membership Site
• April 2019 – How to Start a Successful Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) Affiliate Business
• May 2019 – How to Set up a Successful Infoproduct Business
The resources offered on this site are phenomenal. Amongst the software offered on the site, this includes:
• BlackBird – a package to grow your Amazon business, including 60 training videos.
• Hawkeye – for either eCommerce or Affiliate marketing.
• Landing Page Launchpad – to help build pages that have a high conversion rate or get people to sign up to an email list, event, products or services.
• Viral Search Tool – to type in relevant keywords
• BounceBreaker – to capture email addresses or direct people to pages
• Trustify Seals – to get seals that encourage more conversions
• Traffic Spy – a web analytics tool run off Clicky.com
• Crowdforce – allow you to identify popular Facebook posts and filter YouTube videos
• Domains on Fire – to find expired or expiring domains
• Ebook Launchpad – to create Kindle books
• Ecom Product Finder – to find eCommerce niches
• Keyword Blaze 2.0 – to find and rank keywords and competitors
Under resources are some 3rd party resources and tools listed, that most require a subscription to, but can be useful once your business is up and running.
The key one recommended is Aweber to help with building up a list of subscribers. But other resources include: Float Hoasting, TrafficForMe.com, Optimonk, AdEspresso, VWO, Clicky, and AW Pro Tools.
The Online Marketing Classroom has a private Facebook Group, where members can ask any marketing questions.
It’s a really supportive environment, plus there are mentors who can support you too.
The Online Marketing classroom also has challenges that you can get involved with to help you improve the sales in your business in a set amount of time.
The site also has case studies, such as the ‘Natural Earth Kitchen’ to demonstrate how an eCommerce business can be built and launched successfully.
The Online Marketing Classroom has the Commission Blueprint a full affiliate marketing training course and Outsource Mastery Training (with 7 training modules).
There are relevant news articles included such as TED talks, and interviews. There are also courses.
It’s possible to ask questions in the private Facebook community, or if there are technical issues about the software or about your membership you can take a support ticket and your query will be answered within 1-2 business days.
There’s a page that lists the latest updates to the site, that you can check in with from time-to-time to ensure that you’re aware of what is new, and what you may not have seen yet.
Great Value for Money
The Online Marketing Classroom is a highly practical site; membership does not simply give you information, with the membership you also get access to a software suite full of tools that you can actively use and implement to make your business more successful and profitable.
This software has taken years and a lot of expense to develop, and it’s shared with members. The software can increase traffic to sites, increase profits, and do this very quickly.
By having these tools, it may mean you can save money spent on other subscriptions. The tools can increase Amazon reviews, track products, monitor competition, find niches, find relevant keywords and more.
In summary this is a truly tremendous collection of information, training and resources perfect for entrepreneurs at all stages of their career.
If you want to make your business more profitable and successful, I can’t recommend the Online Marketing Classroom enough! In my field of work, there were certain sections that were immediately more of a draw to me than others; but I have friends and colleagues in other diverse businesses who I know this site will be enormously helpful to also, and I will be recommending it to them!
The Online Marketing Classroom is great because not everyone starting or already in business has the time to enrol on an entrepreneurship or business degree or read huge lengthy books; they’re often too busy trying to make their business work.
The information on this site is really targeted in specific relevant areas and is perfectly bite-sized and immediately able to be implemented swiftly to make real changes to your business and life, with tried and tested immensely positive results.
Because it’s an online source, you can watch the webinars 24/7 as and when they fit in with your busy schedule. If you need to re-watch, or re-cap on a cheat-sheet you can as many times as you want.
Sometimes starting a business can feel a lonely process, but the Online Marketing Classroom information makes you feel fully supported and like you have someone to turn to for advice.
The ideas on it are cutting edge and innovative, so they’re highly relevant to business now and for the future; and can give you an edge over your competitors who may not have taken the time to learn these new techniques.